Diaries

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You guys are my motivation of

coming to cf weekly. Yes, it's your chair writing to you guys but I wonder how will actually come and visit our very own blogsite. My knowledge of design are very limited but I've tried to make this place as attractive as possible. You should be hearing more from me over here, and I will try to talk lesser on Wednesdays. Haha, but yeah, I would want you to know that it's been great leading you & I just can't fully express my joy whenever I see you, unspeakable joy!

I've uploaded the funny forfeit of our hollywood stars. Thank you Ben Chia for the fun and exciting icebreaker that we had this evening! I'm sure we now all would love those with short and sweet full names more huh! I must say that the boys are better than the girls. Ha, enjoy the video.





Lets' continue to grow together as a family in Christ & be history makers in our very own community(SIM), shall we? So, till we meet again...do take care of yourselves and have a blessed December ahead yeah!

Rem that I've got a date with you on the following days:
1. Pinic at Botanic Gardens (29/11/08)
2. loveSIM(5/12/08)
3. Night at the Museum (27/12/08)

Cheerios,
Yr Chair.

No comments: